January 12th, 2009APPs, Author: Jonah, Popularity: 11% [?]
News insert in this post 2009-April-14: MyPhone V2.10 + MyPhone Theme
News insert in this post 2009-Jan-23: MyPhone bug fixed version, V2.03.1 with new function: DIY homescreen
To ensure MyPhone player enjoy dedicated MMMOOO Premium Service with care and guarantee, we add registration module in MyPhone V2.03 and the coming version. However, there is some tips in the process that serves as a notification we want to share with you, and also need your understanding and support:
- Before being activated, the operations/ functions in MyPhone is limited, and with a 3-day period of validity. The registration will unlock the limitation and open up full functions.
- Your IMEI number will always be kept in privacy and only be used for registration.
- To get your phone's IMEI or PIN number: press *#06# , it's a 15 digital number.
- The process of registration has 2 steps:
- 1. After paying for MyPhone, you can get activation instantly since 2009-March-19. (you can directly send us email with your IMEI number to cs(at)mmmooo.com, or just wait for us to ask you for your IMEI number. this is history, due to you inspire us go further and professional); Our new shopping cart will automatically get your IMEI number at order placing step, so in the near future the registration will be much simpler & quicker(this is now applicable already since 2009-March-19).
- 0. We input your IMEI into our database. This is history!
- 0. An email informing your IMEI being saved in our database will be sent to you, then you can press 'enter' to activate your IMEI and complete the registration; we will also make a short notice at this post's reply for your quick tracking & confirmation. This is history!
- 2. If you bought MyPhone at our partner's sites, you can get activation instantly since 2009-March-19. We have already noted at the the shopping cart to hint you input your IMEI at the order which will make us get the purchase notification automatically. If you forget to include the IMEI, you can send or forward the buying receipt from our partner site with your IMEI to us at cs(at)mmmooo.com. We will also settle it at one working day.
For very few our partner sites which dont support instantly registration code transfer, you can send or forward the buying receipt from our partner site with your IMEI to us at cs(at)mmmooo.com
Our Know Bar thread of MyPhone IMEI activation is also quoted here, and settled!
If you still have any problem, you can leave your comment with question or email to us, we will solve it as soon as possible.
For those who have bought MyPhone at its older version and want to get the latest one. While there are 2 different processes by how you got it fast and easily:
- If you bought MyPhone on MMMOOO Shop or our partner online shops which support updating file function ( and we set free download at updating section). You just need to log in to our shop site and select MyPhone and download it again for the install file has been replaced by the newest one.
- If you bought MyPhone at our partner online shops dont support updating file for nowadays download: To get the install file of the latest version for free here directly, you should aslo send us email with your buying receipt attached or copied to cs(at)mmmooo.com, at the same time with your IMEI active again.
In each method, don't forget to tell us your IMEI since previous versions don't include such module or your IMEI is expire. Right after the email is received and confirmed, we will send a reply to you that your IMEI will have been active again in our database which means you can directly have the latest version of MyPhone activated.
And we are now in the process to build up a method that one time IMEI in, so you will enjoy unlimited activation times. You can have trust on us
A couple of days ago, we posted a piece of trail version for S60 3rd os: N82, N81, N95... series which you can refer to for the features, tips as well as free download link. Well, one big problem as bunches of users are raising these days is the fact that they don't get trial for 5800 XpressMusic. "File not found" succeeds the confirmation of downloading MyPhone trial. This is a bug since we don't have trial version for 5800 right now and the file doesn't exist. But the goods news is we'll have it uploaded within one week, and for users who still wait for the MyPhone touch experience for free, there is only one thing you need to do now, stay tuned, or subscribe to our blog.
Popularity: 11% [?]